Today at Speculative Faith, I shared seven reasons I believe Christian fantasy could have an epic 2019.
These reasons include:
- Speculative Faith has grown fourfold.
- Lorehaven Magazine is finding fans.
- Realm Makers is training more Christian creators.
- Local, indie bookstores are coming back.
- More people are seeing social media in perspective.
- The Netflix-style bubble of always-on TV seems to be straining.
- Still, we’re getting more Christian-made fantasy adapted for TV.
Here’s how I wrapped up:
With all this news, and this expected growth, I’m going to need a bigger blog.
I believe I’ll need more space than my Tuesdays at Speculative Faith, or my quarterly Captain’s Log at Lorehaven Magazine.
Subtitle: EXPLORING STORIES BIBLICALLY.
This site is yet another neighbor in the Lorehaven network, along with Speculative Faith. This will be my author portal. I’ll share updates about Lorehaven and my other projects. I’ll also share shorter articles about current events and Christian fantasy.